EMAIL REPORTS NOTIFICATION
PSTStation administrators can now
configure to receive reports by email with the results of the jobs that
ran in the night or during the past 24 hours. Errors notifications and
reports for system resources can also be configured.
This new feature will simplify daily monitoring of PSTStation Corporate®
by providing IT administrators a nice way to detect at a glance any
problem that rose when backing up PST files during the night.
- one email for all backup results
- real-time error notifications
- no need to run the application for daily monitoring
- centralized email report for all remote locations
FETCH COMPUTERS TO SCAN FROM AN ACTIVE DIRECTORY
When you configure a job to detect and
identify the PST files stored on workstations and servers, you can now
fetch the list of computers to scan from your Active Directory. You can
select either one or more organizational units, a domain or configure
your own ldap filters.
With this new feature, configuration of an audit has been
dramatically simplified for large organization with thousands of
computers as they now can just pick computer’s list from their current
Active Directory content.
- no need to know all IP addresses
- ability to organize the audit per departments, services or remote location
BACKUP SAFER AND FASTER VERY LARGE PST FILES OVER 16 GB
First backup of very large PST files
(for example, more than 16 GB) is really painful as it usually takes too
much time to complete and this rose timeouts, network overloads and
In PSTStation Corporate®, this first
backup has been reviewed and optimized for very large PST files (over 16
GB) by splitting the original PST files in small chunks and
transferring the data to PSTStation server during independent sessions.
This process avoids timeout, network overloads and allows IT
administrators to run the initial backup step by step at their own
- no timeout when backing up large PST files for the first time
- no network overloads on remote locations
- ability to run the initial backup during non opening hours on remote locations